This is a guide for installing MidiKnobs with FL Studio. Before following this guide, make sure that the app is connected to the server by following the installation guide.
1. Make sure that Midi Mixer is connected to the server by following the installation guide.
2. Go to Options -> Midi Settings. In some versions of FL Studio you can also press F10. If you’ve installed LoopBe1 it will show in the input window.
3. Click it and check enable. The box will become yellow when checked. Close the window.
4. If you want to control the master volume for example, you just right click on the master volume and choose link to controller.
5. Make sure that Auto detect is checked.
6. Now move a controller in MidiMixer.
7. Once FL Studio recognizes your controller it will close the window and you will be able to control the master volume from your app.
8. Repeat steps 3 through 6 for every FL Studio controller you would like to control with MidiMixer.